Follow and make two girls happier than ever!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Only the Good Spy Young

Only the Good Spy Young, the fourth installment in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
I loved this book! Read it. It's very hard for me to write a review about it because if I just mention one of my favorite parts of the story, that might spoil it for you!
Like all good adventures, this book started out fast paced, with a little taste of mystery. Cammie Morgan, the main character of this series, is on winter break with her best friend, Bex. That sounds pretty fun, right? Well it isn't for Cammie! First, because she's actually taking a break from her super classified all-girls-spy-boarding-school. Second, because an organization of 'below the radar' terrorists are out to kill her. Cammie soon learns she can not trust anyone, not even the person she admires the most. 
This book was stuffed with twists and turns that were well, unexpected! I found myself getting to know these characters as if they were real, and feeling the emotions that they feel. Even though some parts of the book were a little slow paced, the exciting parts over powered that. With books from series, I usually have that feeling where I think," The writer should have stopped after the second book.", but with Only The Good Spy Young, honestly, that thought never really crossed my mind. It left me wondering what will happen next, and I cannot wait for the next book!
 Bottom line, I highly recommend reading it. 
I give this book a 4.5 out of 5! 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Bri, I ordered this book from Amazon a few weeks ago! I'm sooo excited for it!
    xx
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete