Follow and make two girls happier than ever!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pick Up the Phone!

When I first got this song free on iTunes, I immediately couldn't stop listening to it. The song is by Dragonette, an electric-pop group that started in 2005. Dragonette is made up of singer/songwriter Martina Sorbara, guitarist Chris Hugget, drummer Joel Stouffer , and bassist and producer Dan Kurtz.
I like this song Pick Up the Phone because it's all about having fun and not taking life too seriously:). Even though I don't understand some of the lyrics, I think I get the point:)
Lately, I haven't been listening to much of 'the latest hits' on the radio, because after a while, all of the songs start to sound the same. That's another thing that I like about this song- you can tell that it's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment