Follow and make two girls happier than ever!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Quynn minus a Week!

Hiya bloggers!
I am deeply sorry, but I will not be able to post anything for at lest a week. I am driving out to Colorado tomorrow morning (5 AM) and I have lost my computer privleges for one week. :(
But I have finished reading a MILLION books, and when I get back, I will do a TON of book reviews!
And- I have found the best store ever! It's called Kelly's Consignments.
It's awesome! I will also do a "review" on that shop. They have designer stuff (non-designer also) for in-expensive prices! (I got a pare of 100% real never been used Louis Vuitton sunglasses! I <3 them!)
Anyway! I will talk to you guys soon! (In a week!)
xoxox,
Quynn.
(BTW, Bri will still be posting her fabulous posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment